Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

The Bondi Beach

 


I had to make sure I visited this famous Australian Sea while I was in nearby Sydney. To pull it up you are greeted by blue water, sandy beaches and rocky shores. Lots of parking for tourist buses and anything else. He arrived here in December, summer time here in Australia. It is ensured that there is plenty of sun protection and coverage. It was very early in the morning but that did not stop everyone from getting sunburned, swimming and surfing. There are survivors who survive. view embedded information for information such as strong currents or where you can swim.

I walked on the beautiful white sand beach and made sure to dip my feet in the water ... a little cold but refreshing. I longed for a little beach trip but I didn’t have enough time to get to the amazing views. (Next) Hold a drink in the boardwalk area where there are a few shops, cafes and restaurants. It is good to see for yourself where volleyball is played during the 2000 Summer Olympics and many movies recorded here.

I really enjoy spending time here, from the clear blue waters, to the sea with clean white sand and beautiful coastal areas. No wonder this famous seaside is so popular.

Bondi Beach is another prestigious destination that you will not be able to visit while in Sydney. It's also easy to get in when you don't have a car. We simply caught a bus on the beach and returned to our accommodations.


It was very crowded at sea because it was a beautiful day. It was hot and sunny, and I was shocked to hear how cold the water was. And people were still swimming in it! It sounded like snow. I’m so spoiled by Hawaiian beaches getting into the cold water, haha!

I have to give Bondi a big complaint about their plans to clean up the beaches. They have many beachfront facilities that offer free services such as coffee or snacks if you pick up trash at sea.

We took a public bus from Sydney, packed and packed to the beach.

The beach is beautiful, the sandy beaches white and some kick the ass in the scorching sun, like you have never had before.



Post a Comment

0 Comments